So many people are experiencing problems with alpha antivirus – a misleading anti-virus program that shows fake security alerts and dubious system security threats to make you believe your pc is infected by adware, spyware or other malicious software. Alpha Antivirus will block anti-virus programs and security related websites, making it really hard for someone to delete it. It may also disable some Windows applications and options too.
If you’re one of them, here’s a guide on how to remove alpha antivirus manually:
To perform manual removal of Alpha Antivirus, you should do the following:
Delete Alpha Antivirus files and folders:
- %System Root%\Samples
- %User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
- %Program Files%\Alpha Antivirus
- %Program Files%\LabelCommand
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Alpha Antivirus
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Alpha Antivirus
Remove Alpha Antivirus registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Alpha Antivirus”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alpha Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Alpha Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Alpha Antivirus
Please, note that manual removal of Alpha Antivirus is a procedure of high complexity and should be performed with extreme caution. Lack of the required skills and even the slightest deviation from the instructions may lead to irreparable system damage. To ensure trouble-free deletion, it is recommended to use the automatic Alpha Antivirus removal tool.